Craps has become a very popular dice game at most online casinos and it’s not surprise that this high stake table game is available at our site. The real money game is played with a pair of dice that players can simply roll. Place your bets at RobinRoo casino and win mega bonuses.
WHAT IS CRAPS?
Craps is a casino game played with two dice, a board and betting chips you can use to place bets. This game is played in rounds, it can accommodate up to 20 players that are there to take chances being the shooter and rolling the dice. However, the whole idea is to correctly predict what dice value the shooter will roll.
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS
As mentioned before, the game of craps is a popular casino game that we offer at RobinRoo casino. The gameplay is very smooth sailing and you have the best chance to win big.
- Craps games begin with a pass line bet, a craps gambler must be able to choose whether they assume the dice will land on a combined 7 or 11 to win (pass the line bet) or you lose by landing on a 2, 3 or 12.
- The base dealer takes all the pass bets and adds them to the table.
- The shooter will start the game with a first roll of the dice known as the come out roll.
- In the event that the dice land on 7 or 11 the pass line bettors win their bet. On the other hand, if the dice land on a combined 2, 3 or 12 do not pass bet will not win.
CRAPS ONLINE RULES
- Wait for a space at a craps table
The beauty about this game is that it can accommodate up to 20 players at the same time there is a shelf for each one. The real money casino dealer will use the shelves to keep track of bets. Therefore, you need to wait until one becomes available to join and play the game.
- Choose your Stake
Choose the stake level, which suits you, and get ready to start placing your bets for real money online.
- Bet on the Come-Out Roll
When the ‘Off’ disk is displaying, it simply means a new game is about to start. This is your chance to bet on the pass line, during the come-out roll – the first roll of the new game.